Consultant for M&E of Development Projects
ProVida is looking for consultants to work with ProVida Consulting on evaluations of development projects. This is not a full-time position, but a project based consultancy opportunity.
ProVida Consulting is an Icelandic multidisciplinary consultancy in international development. It provides its clients with services regarding development project design and implementation services; project monitoring and evaluation; research; and training of personnel working in developing countries. ProVida´s mission is to offer services that illuminate complexities of stakeholders´ interests and opinions and contributes to collective responsibility for successful development collaboration.
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline;
- At least five (5) years relevant experience in monitoring & evaluation;
- High standard of verbal and written communications;
- Excellent reporting skills;
- Experience in proposal writing;
- Attention to detail and excellent proofing skills;
- Strong data analysis skills with extensive experience with quantitative and/or qualitative research methods, tools, and techniques;
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access and/or other database programs.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates who fully meet the above criteria should visit this link and fill out all relevant information. Candidates will be asked to upload their updated Curriculum Vitae with three referees, cover letter and at least two examples of their work. For further information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Get it Done – Our Values
We respect stakeholders and their opinions and diversity
We apply and cultivate an interdisciplinary approach and embrace innovation
We put pride in our assignments and deliver on time